Monday, October 09, 2006

I Wanna Rock

Hi Meester Treev,

I wore a Rock T last Wednesday, just like you said. But no one seemed to remember Mary's Danish. They're all "Paris Hilton, Hillary Duff and The Veronicas - whoever the hell they all are". Who's out of time - me or the world?

Double-Jointed Duke
Balcatta,
WESTERN AUSTRALIA



Yo Duke,

Without a word of a lie, I thought you were referring to the formerly Australian, now Danish, Princess Mary. To which i would say, sure she's Danish - it was in the pre-nup.

But you meant, the 1990s college-charting band Mary's Danish. "Don't Crash The Car Tonight" and etc. And all of that is more over than George W's presidency.


Next Rocktober, be like Mr Trivia and wear a Maroon 5 T-Shirt to work. No one will understand, and face it - being understood is just too damn EASY

Am I right?

Mr Trivia

BTW, thanks for the Vice Versas - they were choice. Word,



Mr Trivia would like to remind himself to put the bin out this Sunday.

No comments: