Sunday, July 02, 2006

Kid Rock's Charisma

Yo Mr Trivia,

It's me again. Spencer has bet me that "Kid Rock has no discernible charisma" surely that's a slanderous statement, given his really cool lifestyle and many talents?

Do I pay Spencer his 20 cents or not?

Massimo Zampogna
Firenze, Italia


Hi Massimo,

The key word here is "discernible". It's really "an eye of the beholder" qualifier. I personally believe that Kid Rock has all the charisma of Captain Stubing from The Love Boat. But if you Google "Kid Rock" then you get 5,790,000 hits. And of course there's all that nonsense with Scott Stapp. If you don't know what that is, you'd better Google that, too.

Anyway, I reckon Spencer owes you 10 cents.

Cheers,

Mr Trivia


Mr Trivia would like to remind readers that giving yourself a nickname that includes the word "Kid" or "Boy" or some youthful adjective is bound to look tired and embarrassing as you head towards 40.

No comments: