Sunday, September 10, 2006

What About Vice Versas?

Dear Mr Trivia,

I really used to enjoy those chocolate-shelled sweets known as Vice Versas. White chocolate with a dark shell and milk chocolate with a white shell. Why aren't Nestle making these anymore?

Puzzled,
Crows Nest
New South Wales
AUSTRALIA


Dear Puzzled,

I share your sense of lost re: Vice Versas. I believe the withdrawal of vice versas from sale in Australia some 12 years ago now, is mere short-sightedness on behalf of the great confectioners Nestle, rather than the Byzantine conspiracy your letter hints at between the lines. I intend to do some digging on this question and I will return with my findings. Watch this space, friend.

Mr Trivia


Mr Trivia would like to remind readers that Ghost Whisperer isn't in any way real - or indeed an acceptable form of entertainment unless of course one's remote control is busted.

No comments: