Monday, June 05, 2006

I Like Smoke and Lightning




Dear Mr Trivia,


I am a (usually) normal 36 year old mother of two girls married to a man I have known for fourteen years. For the last six years I have woken at 6am to get the family ready for school and work etc. So far, so blah.

In the last seven weeks I have woken with the tune and lyrics of Steppenwolf's "Born To Be Wild" pulsing in my head. After about five minutes or so of this, I start singing along. "Get your motor running and etc. It annoys my husband and now it's starting to drive the kids crazy!

I even downloaded Born to be Wild onto my iPod and played it for two days straight to drive it out of my head, but it didn't work!

Please, what can I do to stop this from happening?

Heavy Metal Thunder,
Anchorage,
Alaska, USA




Dear Heavy Metal,

I'm no expert, however I believe this is your subconscious mind telling your conscious mind to buy a motorcycle of some kind. Naturally a Harley would probably be the safest bet. Start looking through the yellow pages and be prepared to get out on the open road.

Although I could be wrong.

Mr Trivia



Please Note:
Mr Trivia is no kind of expert when it comes to counselling the mentally disordered or the love-lorn. He admits that he could be wrong.

No comments: